The disease was ravaging, killing two-thirds of the infected people within four meager days.
No disease known to man has ever taken out so much of a single population before.
This new plague, The Ebonic Plague, has claimed a seemingly endless number of souls with more being infected every day. This new plague, only recently described by scientists and sociologists as the downfall of society, has by far surpassed epidemic proportions. Yet, you've probably never heard of it.
The prognosis of those infected with The Ebonic Plague is not good. Although not commonly fatal, The Ebonic Plague seems to infect the nervous system, which in turn debilitates speech, the ability to socialize, and somehow the infection causes the host to attempt to rationalize their actions while under the curse of The Ebonic Plague as "Cultural difference." which is clearly a misguided attempt by the virus to disguise its malice effects on society.
You may not have heard about it, but believe me, it's out there! Chances are you know several people infected by it. Please, take a minute to study the symptoms so you can protect yourself from this horrific pestilence:
- Early symptoms include an unwillingness by those infected to use vowels whilst writing. This 'short hand' is the beginning of the end.
- Soon, some words will be shortened into single letters, or completely misguided combinations of letters that somehow seem easier to write than a word only one, or two letters longer.
- Next, words will be confused with numbers, punctuation will go wayside, words that sound similar, but are completely different will be forgotten and misused, and spelling may, or may not be reverted back to a five year old level.
- Once this happens, speech laziness and inaccuracies are imminent. Certain sounds will be apparently impossible to say. Words will be combined where conventionally they were not, such as 'going to' evolves into 'gonna'.
- Those severely infected may be commonly misunderstood, and may have a difficult time enunciating their preferences.
- The most severe cases can result in physical laziness, and a sense of entitlement. Somehow the virus twists the infected persons brain to rationalize any well intentioned, or misguided attempt to intervene with the downward spiral of the infecteds intelligence.
The Ebonic Plague is not a specialist disease. It can infect anybody, and seems to have the potential to infect everybody. Please, be on guard for this pestilence. It is everywhere from small farming communities to booming metropolises. You can protect yourself from this virus by simply educating yourself as to the ways of the English Language. Take pride in your appearance and show people that you are educated.
Besides, is it really that difficult, or time consuming to type a 'y-o' in front of a 'u', or a 'u-r' after a 'yo'?
As stated from urbandictionary.com: